CIG Services connection failed code 10002???

Discussion in 'Tech and Help' started by HawaiisFinest, Dec 29, 2016.

1. HawaiisFinest

HawaiisFinest Recruit

Ok so ever since I installed the latest update, randomly throughout playing star citizen a notification appears saying "Error: CIG Connection Services Failed. Code 10002" and all I can do is click OK, which closes the game. I can still see players and ships move around in the background, I just cant do anything but click OK. Help? I looked it up everywhere and I cant find someone with the same issue as me.

2. PapaDark1

PapaDark1 New Member

I have had the exact same problem since last update. I tried all the fixes suggested on forums, none worked, then I thought maybe it was my internet, so I upgraded to one of the top gaming plans but still get the same code just when my team and I are getting something going. Please let me know if you have found any solution, Thanks.

• About Us

Centric Legends is an online video gaming community devoted to giving the best gaming experience for gamers all around the world. Video game news, industry analysis, impressions, reviews, and discussions of everything in the industry; covering all platforms, genres, and territories. Established since 2008, Centric Legends is a large, respected, multi-game group of members that play both competitively and casually.
  • Sponsor

• Keep the website alive!

Site staff work very hard to make sure the website and servers are is running at peak performance, latest updates and all the other bells and whistles. Without your support the site cannot survive. We'd really appreciate it!

Donate Now